LOE: Full-time (100%)
Location: Remote, preferably based in Jordan or Lebanon
Reports to: Executive Director
This exciting new position with the organisation will lead Jusoors effort to become a more data driven organisation. The incoming team member will be responsible for working across our programs teams to define the data needed to measure progress against KPIs as defined in our strategy, data collection processes and means of storage and analysis. The role would involve working across department from project design to closure and present data in different ways depending on the audience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review the current processes for data collection and analysis across the programs teams;
- Work with the respective team members to determine impact indicators and targets and which data points are necessary to collect, the means for doing so and frequency;
- Build out a user-friendly, organisation wide, impact matrix database to track progress across departments and projects, and lead the effort to ensure all our communications are using the relevant and updated statistics;
- Providing support to funding proposal development for MEAL components - ensuring that MEAL components are realistic, valuable and have been factored into project design from the outset, leading the MEAL aspects of project design activities including development of project theories of change, Results Frameworks, Log Frames etc.
- Develop and working with project staff to implement data collection tools, including baseline, midline (if needed) and endline assessments and feedback surveys with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Cleaning, sorting, categorizing and organizing data as needed;
- Analyse collected data and share results with the project teams and management;
- Gather lessons learnt and ensure they are relayed back to project teams for continuous improvement;
- Work with the project teams to develop monthly, quarterly or annual reports on projects and programs depending on project/organization requirements;
- Conducting or oversight of program analysis, evaluations or special studies as needed, managing external consultants and drafting scopes of work as needed;
- Tracking and implementing best practices in monitoring and evaluation;
- Ensure that data and findings from across themes and locations form a coherent basis for analysis of impact which promotes learning and strategy development for the whole organisation;
- Communicate top level learning / analysis reports and monitoring data to ensure that management is able to make informed decisions on a timely basis to scale up and face operational challenges;
- Support with the decision of where research is needed & input in sector level thought leadership pieces.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Political or Social Sciences, Quantitative or Statistical Analysis, or any other relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant MEAL experience in a professional environment, preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting;
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative methods and knowledge of current approaches to MEAL;
- Fluent in English and Arabic;
To Apply: Candidates should submit their CV, a cover letter (2 page maximum) describing area of background/interest to [email protected] with subject line Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator before end of day 15th November 2021. Applications without cover letter and CV will not be considered. Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive and limited internal resources, only applicants we wish to move forward with will be contacted. A test and multiple interviews may be part of the hiring process.
Jusoor is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a welcoming work environment. Jusoor does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.